Please be aware that there may be charges attached to moving your telephone line with Sure. For instance:
- If you need a new line to be installed (normally for a new build), with engineering work required, this will cost £135.10
- If the line in your new property is being re-activated but no engineers are required at the property, this will cost £52.60. This charge covers the cost of an engineer “call out” to the nearest exchange to complete the re-connection.
- Moving your Broadband service is £65.00 for a VDSL service and £30.00 for an ADSL service.
- If your line just needs a straight swap from JT to Sure, there is a charge of £52.60 to move.
- If you are taking over an existing number / transfer of responsibility, the cost is £52.60.
- When you move exchange areas, you will be assigned a new phone number.
- You can choose to have a message on your old number, advising of the new number to call (Change Number Interception CNI). This is an initial £17.00 connection and monthly rental of £10.40
- Alternatively, Remote Call Forwarding can be set-up on your line, this will forward your call without the caller knowing. The cost is; set-up fee of £53.00 and a monthly charge of £10.40.