Changing an existing directory entry

How to change an existing directory entry

If you are moving house, changing your number or getting married, please fill in our amendment form and return it to us at or by post to:

Centenary House
La Vrangue
St Peter Port

Changing your listing is free but if you would like to enhance your listing with bold fonts or colours, please be aware that fees apply.  

Please also note that any current listings will automatically carry over to the following year's paper directly unless we receive your amendment before the deadline.

In addition, any paid for entries (enhanced or classifieds) will also automatically transfer and will be charged for, unless you notify us before the deadline of any changes/removals.

Deadline for next printed directory

Please ensure that any amendments that you would like to be included in the 2015 Telephone Directory are submitted before 3 January 2015 (display adverts close on 28 November 2014).

Any submissions after this date will not be included in the next paper directory, but will be included in the online directory soon after your amendment or enhancement request has been received.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk