Sometimes, customers are unable to receive emails, especially after thier account has been compromised in some way.
If this is you, please follow these steps to get back online.
1. Log into your email via webmail.sure.com
2. Select "SETTINGS" by clicking on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner
3. Select "INCOMING EMAIL" then the "FILTERING" tab.
4. You shoud see a filter marked with a comma or other symbols, select that then hit DELETE
5. When it asks if you want to "DELETE SELECTED FILTER" say "YES", then hit "SAVE"
6. You may have to repeat the process if you have more than one filter.
7. To recover unread emails, right click the "TRASH" folder to allow you to "RECOVER DELETED EMAIL"
8. Select the ones you want to keep and move them to a folder of your choosing.
We hope this helps but if you are still having issues, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 700700 (or try emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).